On 22 May, our Yr 7 & 8 students visited St Brigid's School in Johnsonville to celebrate Catholic Schools Day. The day was a great success and we hope to get together again sometime soon.
Here are a couple of student posts on how the day went:
Hey guys came back from Catholic Schools Day yesterday and it was pretty
cool. We played with electronics and had sausages for morning tea. I met
some of my old friends and made some new ones which is good. I enjoyed
myself a lot and I think that everyone else enjoyed it too. To end we
sang If this is love by Mcfly. Everyone joined in which made it sound
really good.
Aiden
Today we had Catholic Schools Day. I was really looking forward to it because the last time we had it I really enjoyed it.
I had arrived early because I had just
come from the St Mary's open day. I was then introduced to to one of the
teachers Miss Kearns. She told Kaity and I to wait down at the bottom
of the rode for the rest of our class while she went to the church to
organise the liturgy later that morning.
After the liturgy we walked back tot he
school for some morning tea, Nicole and I went up to heaps of people to
say Hi to, I made a lot of new friends.
During morning tea we had a friendly of Football St Benedict's VS St Brigid's. St Brigid's won.
We were then split up into our groups
and told what we were going to do I was in Technology. We played with
this game called Brain Box, you h could make a car , fan, Boat or
soundboard. It was really fun.
We then got together and sang a song and said goodbye and went back to school.
Catholic Schools Day was a lot of fun. I met new people and made some new friends.
Caitlin
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment