Welcome to the Kauri Syndicate blog. We are three Year 7&8 classrooms from St Benedict's School, Wellington, New Zealand.
The church makes the village complete
WOW, you guys have way more cottages than us. But I don't think glowstone existed, like ever. Especially in Medieval times.
The Rm 11 Village looks awesome!!! Good Job!!!
TEH EPIK DUCK CHRONICLES INVADES RM11! EPIK DUCKS AND EPIK PLAGUE BOOK OUT NOW! WHY DID YOU DO THIS RM11!!! I AM EPIK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
coll church guys i luv the cottages
The church makes the village complete
ReplyDeleteWOW, you guys have way more cottages than us. But I don't think glowstone existed, like ever. Especially in Medieval times.
ReplyDeleteThe Rm 11 Village looks awesome!!! Good Job!!!
ReplyDeleteTEH EPIK DUCK CHRONICLES INVADES RM11! EPIK DUCKS AND EPIK PLAGUE BOOK OUT NOW! WHY DID YOU DO THIS RM11!!! I AM EPIK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeletecoll church guys i luv the cottages
ReplyDelete