Welcome to the Kauri Syndicate blog. We are three Year 7&8 classrooms from St Benedict's School, Wellington, New Zealand.
Monday, 3 March 2014
Dodgeball!
The ongoing dodgeball competition between Rooms 11 & 12 is often a highlight of life in the Kauri Syndicate. The competition this year is already intense, with Room 11 taking the early lead this term.
Xara and Jarden love this game! It is the highlight of the conversation when they get into the car after school. The conversation sometimes can get heated, when one has got the other one out!!!!
Xara and Jarden love this game! It is the highlight of the conversation when they get into the car after school. The conversation sometimes can get heated, when one has got the other one out!!!!
ReplyDeletedodgeball is such a fun sport… I love it, i wish we an play it everyday….
ReplyDeleteoliver we kind of do in a way But I mean I agree more more more more!! why cant it be 24/7?!
ReplyDelete