Monday, 17 August 2015

Sprints and misc

Here are a few pics from sprint practice at Nairnville, plus a few miscellaneous class photos.




A sneak peek at one of our space-themed artworks for the Art Exhibition in Week 8.

Diligent students working hard before class has even started last week.

8 comments:

  1. YAY!
    I MADE IT IN THREE OF TWO OF THE PICTURES :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh I'm in the last one! ....My haircut makes me look like I'm eight-yrs-old...HEHEHEHE oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When did Miss Bolger even take this photo cuz I never noticed. Ewww my foot looks like it's bent in a painfully weird angle....:'(

      Delete
    2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
      I see that!
      I'm not even doing my work in that picture!?
      I think I'm rubbing my hands together...oh well

      Delete
  3. Wow Katerina, it must have been in the one minute of the whole day you're weren't working! I took it last week when I was standing on that table in the corner measuring the wall for art. You all looked so hard-working considering the day hadn't even started yet!

    ReplyDelete