Monday, 22 June 2015

Random pics

Here are a few pictures of recent events.

Football at Nairnville last week

More football

Research project slideshow - where people get
 to tell us all about their favourite topics!

Just a normal day


10 comments:

  1. OMIGOSH IT'S ME AND SNAPE!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Haha
      Is that what your powerpoint topic is?

      Delete
    2. Hahaha lol sharon! You and snape are a match made in heaven!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't resist taking a picture of you two together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, (what is with Thomas and Siena)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy we finally got to football

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great post. I like your post. It is really great to read

    ReplyDelete
  6. To find a higher exposure for your products or personality, being present on social website such as Twitter is crucial in recent times. here to buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete