Monday, 15 June 2015

Weekly Tasks - Term 2, Week 9

Here is the task sheet for this week: Term 2, Week 9 and the Research Assignment.

Your research assignment and Science Fair project are due at about the same time, so don't leave them until the last minute! Use those time management skills and get started right now!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Fiona,

    I can access this week's task sheet, however, I'm unable to access the Research Assignment item in this week's blog.

    Would you please be kind enough to grant me access, my email account is:

    lindsay.welsh@nzpost.co.nz

    Thank you for your help with this.

    Kind regards,

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay
    Try now - school switched over to gmail today so I posted from a different account than usual and my default settings were for limited access. Hopefully everyone can see everything now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona,

    Thanks for the speedy reply, and apologies for not responding sooner. I did try to access the blog and document links again last night around 9pm and all was successful. Thanks for your help with this.

    ReplyDelete