Today Tyler and his band of painters managed to pretty much finish the entire alien planetscape in the corridor. Great job guys!
Meanwhile Major Tom, the astronaut, got a second layer of papier mâché finished and now looks like someone in a full body cast.
And the chicken wire formerly known as the moon started to look a tiny bit more like an X-wing spacecraft. We just have to figure out how to stick it all together without the wings falling off and work out where we are going to hang it. And finish Ethan's super cute R2D2!











Yay! I'm in a picture but I look weird but oh well, I'm still in a picture YAY!
ReplyDeleteOh....my.....gawd
ReplyDeleteMajor Tom has A MAJOR HOLE IN HIS HEAD!
*Gasps* Miss Bolger!
I should've been using "past tense"
DeleteMajor tom "had" A major hole in his head
Yes, Sharon was very violent stabbing him with those scissors. However he did need a bit of cosmetic surgery in a few areas.
ReplyDeleteYes!! I am partly in 6 photos!! The landscape looks so cool, but the models are AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteYay for R2D2! We need a name for Tyler's band hmmm.
ReplyDeleteYour artworks are looking splendid! Can't wait to see them all ready and finished at the art exhibition!
ReplyDeleteI was present at the second to last photo with my official looking clipboard
ReplyDelete