Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Wednesday art update

We made a fair bit of progress today, but time is running out fast! We did lots of papier mâché today which is pretty time-consuming. Thanks to the people from other classes that helped us out.

A bit of cosmetic surgery was needed today.

Finishing touches on the planetscape.
Tyler's shirt is pretty happy about it.

Papier mache on the bottom of the X-wing. We may have made this a
 million times too big.

Papier mache-ing wings. It's a shame X-wings have 4 cos they take ages!

Making progress. 

Thomas rips up a mountain of scrap paper. JL concentrates.
Josh throws stuff at Andrew. 


Getting closer!

And here's a bonus photo from yesterday for Maximus. I still have no idea what you were doing. 












8 comments:

  1. Excuse me, don't question Mr. Speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, don't question Mr. Speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey room 12
    I am in T 's class
    I really like your R2D2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the awesome art you are doing room 12!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi room 12
    your teacher knows my teacher Therese
    really cool art
    especially the mountain on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks random San Antonio peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...Just noticed my face in the fifth pic. Looking fabulous there...

    ReplyDelete