Welcome to the Kauri Syndicate blog. We are three Year 7&8 classrooms from St Benedict's School, Wellington, New Zealand.
We spilled black food colouring on the desks... oops XD
OOO CLAIRE!!!
Could you put up this weeks task sheet?
Yeah. Where's the task sheet?!?!
Oops forgot about it. All I can think about is reports! Up now.
I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. football themed cakes
We spilled black food colouring on the desks... oops XD
ReplyDeleteOOO CLAIRE!!!
DeleteCould you put up this weeks task sheet?
ReplyDeleteYeah. Where's the task sheet?!?!
DeleteOops forgot about it. All I can think about is reports! Up now.
DeleteI know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. football themed cakes
ReplyDelete