Thursday, 10 May 2012

Rapid Writing

 "What's that strange thing in your bag?"asked George.
"Oh this" says Bob holding up a funny looking square "it's the Gizmo 2000."
"The Gizmo 2000, wow what does that thing do?" says George curiously.
"Watch this, up,up and away!" shouts Bob.
Bob was lifted into the air and didn't come down for two minutes while he was up in the sky he whizzed around and did loop-da-loops.
" How did it do that?" asked George when Bob finally came down.
"I don't know, I found it on the satellite of my house," replied Bob.
"Must be some sort of alien technology", whispered George " I bet the Gizmo 2000 isn't actually called the Gizmo 2000, its real name is probably the Plazma-lazer-flying-gizmo!"
"Of course it's not called the plazma-thingy-ma-jig you just made that up,"says Bob.
"You have no proof it's not called that!'shouts George.

To be Continued

That was my rapid writing piece that I am proud of!

By Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment