Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Junah's art

Art
This art work is done with a paint brush, sponge and printing. My focus was on the background more the printing. It is an autumn tree with a picture which is a bird flying over the tree. First I colored the sky I blue. Some bites darker and some bites lighter. Then I started painting the tree in autumn color. I went over the blue so the color was darker at the end of the tree so it looked weird. So I mixed a bit of blue and brown in some bits. Then I let the paint dry then I did the branches. While the paint was drying I drew a bird on a piece of paper. Then I got a thick cardboard and went over the bird so you could see the lines clearly. I chose black ink for my bird because it looks very attractive the blue and red. I rolled over the picture with the ink and placed it on the picture. Then I placed a clean piece of paper over the top. I carefully rolled over the paper with a clean roller.
Then I took off everything and now there is a printing of a bird.  

No comments:

Post a Comment