My poem
Wellington
Wellington is the city I live
Lots of green grasses and leaves
It’s very cold and windy
But I don’t mind
I love it that way
People are kind and friendly
Sweet as my favourite chocolate
I am always looking forward to a sunny day
So I can go out and play
Sleeping in a giant freezer
Wearing a billion blankets
Before in the middle of the night
I am awaken by the sound of the wind hitting the glass of my window pane
But now it’s just like music
Although I have gotten used to the sound of the wind
I still can’t stand the freezing wind crashing into me
My poem is about Wellington. I choose to do my poem on Wellington because it's where I live and it is the only other country that i've been in apart from the Philippines. I wrote how it was nothing like Philippines at start but then i started to get use to it. I choose to do it on Wellington because i really like it here and its where i met my best friends.
Anna
Nice job!
ReplyDeleteCAITEPIE
Thats such a cool poem!!!!
ReplyDeleteLily
keor
ReplyDelete