Thursday, 22 March 2012

Cabins!!!!


This is one of the big cabins. It has 10 beds. There was also a cabin with 12 beds, 6 beds and 4 beds. It was nice and cozy. Everyone slept well and they had fun with their room mates.
Did you like your cabins????
Can you guess who's feet these are????

-By DeeJay and JayJay and OhKay!!!!!!! (Dinithi, Junah and Olivia)  XD
WE <3 1D!!

16 comments:

  1. I liked my cabin except when they woul keep talking during the night. I like to sleep! I'm going to guess that the feet include.. Sophia??? :) - Lucy xox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA! Sophia's legs are in there :D
      Dee-Jay XD

      Delete
  2. Cabins were... cramped but cosy. I've got no idea who's feet they are
    Emily xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea especially our cabin of 6 :)

      Delete
    2. We didn't have that much space but we had good times in those cabins... good times
      Emily

      Delete
  3. we think its antonia,dinithi,olivia,shanaea,peta and hannah L
    from charlotte and charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cabin was very cramped as i had 4 people in my cabin! im guessing one of the pair of feet are mine -shanaea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKED MY CABIN COZ' IT WAS BIG AND I AM GUESSING THAT ONE OF THE PAIRS OF FEET ARE MINE,
    GENEVIEVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the cabbins cos you get your own personal space(if you were in my cabbin) and I'm guessing one of the pairs of feet are mine
    From Frances

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cabin wasnt very nice :(
    apart fomr like 2 people

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyy!!
    I like my cabin they were awesome!!!!! xox
    I think sophina, Junah, Michelle, Luice, Genevieve, Shanaea.
    :)
    From Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophia Junah Shanaea Lucie Geneieve and Frances

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh and btw that post was by Sophia And Kristina

    ReplyDelete