Welcome to the Kauri Syndicate blog. We are three Year 7&8 classrooms from St Benedict's School, Wellington, New Zealand.
Nicole, Yes I have gone crazy for waiting for ice-cream when the ice-cream van came. Also ABSEILING MUST OFF BEEN FUN. What was it like?
Nicole. yes I have gone crazy waiting for the ice-cream van to come. Did you like doing abseling? because it looks really fun.
Yes actually as we said in the post it was quite fun but also intimidating
Yes I was going crazy cos I didn't have any money for chocolateEmily
Yeah stuff like that really drives me
Yea i have and that was funny because everyone went crazy except me :D hehe im muture :) Dee-Jay XD
Nicole, Yes I have gone crazy for waiting for ice-cream when the ice-cream van came. Also ABSEILING MUST OFF BEEN FUN. What was it like?
ReplyDeleteNicole. yes I have gone crazy waiting for the ice-cream van to come. Did you like doing abseling? because it looks really fun.
ReplyDeleteYes actually as we said in the post it was quite fun but also intimidating
DeleteYes I was going crazy cos I didn't have any money for chocolate
ReplyDeleteEmily
Yeah stuff like that really drives me
DeleteYea i have and that was funny because everyone went crazy except me :D hehe im muture :)
ReplyDeleteDee-Jay XD