Welcome to the Kauri Syndicate blog. We are three Year 7&8 classrooms from St Benedict's School, Wellington, New Zealand.
Thursday, 22 March 2012
The Hunger Games
OMJ!!! The Hunger Games is out TODAY!!! We are almost finished reading the book for teacher reading. We have all been inspired and are going to watch the movie on Saturday.
EEWWWWWW!!!! josh hutchinson(peeta)is so wierd. i cant take him seriously cause of all the little kids movies he did. But i LOVE JENIFER LAWERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah guys, I've finished all of the books! I can't wait til Sunday!!! Hunger Games is SOOO AWSUM
ReplyDeleteEmily xox
umm its on saturday awkward!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a handsome young man
anonymous/sophia
I just read it, Yeah I meant to say Sunday ...
DeleteEmily
I have read the first book and i cant wait for saturday!-Shanaea xx
ReplyDeleteYES I cant wait till Saturday
ReplyDeleteThat was me (lucie) by the way
Deleteyes and no
ReplyDeleteby charlotte and charlotte
EEWWWWWW!!!! josh hutchinson(peeta)is so wierd. i cant take him seriously cause of all the little kids movies he did. But i LOVE JENIFER LAWERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePETA
Peta you almost have the same name as Peeta. xxxxxx Ella
DeleteYA READ THE BOOK, ITS REALLY COOL,
ReplyDeleteGENEVIEVE
yeah i actually read all of em (: xxxxxx Ella
ReplyDeletecan you cange the font to a darker colour I can only just make out what you are saying
ReplyDeletewhoops I forgot to add my name Laim
ReplyDeleteThe book is better than the movie!!!
ReplyDeleteClaudius templesmith
i cant wait to see the movie :D
ReplyDeleteHannah
awks that was hannah l.
DeleteNo I havent but I want too!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFrom Kelly xox