Welcome to the Kauri Syndicate blog. We are three Year 7&8 classrooms from St Benedict's School, Wellington, New Zealand.
peeta he is just awesome !!!!!
Joanna thinks Peeta all the way x Joey thinks he's cute you know what I mean ;)Shanaea thinks Rue xx so sad that she died :( -Joanna and Shanaea xx
Peeta because he is so brave Cailtin
Peeta cause he is so awesome!!!! And..... he would rather die than let Katniss die. - Lucy xox.
Agreed. xxxx Ella
I like sooo many of them, but Rue is probs my fave. She is so awsum! But then Peeta is pretty cool - 'The boy with the bread!'Emily xox
Peeta because he awesome!!I like Katniss too because she is brave!!
From Kelly xox ^^^^
peeta he is just awesome !!!!!
ReplyDeleteJoanna thinks Peeta all the way x Joey thinks he's cute you know what I mean ;)Shanaea thinks Rue xx so sad that she died :( -Joanna and Shanaea xx
ReplyDeletePeeta because he is so brave
ReplyDeleteCailtin
Peeta cause he is so awesome!!!! And..... he would rather die than let Katniss die. - Lucy xox.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. xxxx Ella
DeleteI like sooo many of them, but Rue is probs my fave. She is so awsum! But then Peeta is pretty cool - 'The boy with the bread!'
ReplyDeleteEmily xox
Peeta because he awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI like Katniss too because she is brave!!
From Kelly xox ^^^^
ReplyDelete