Thursday, 22 March 2012

Flying Fox

Hi everyone,

We wanted to show you this really cool video that was taken by Barnaby. He came with us on camp and brought his camera along. On Friday we went on the Flying Fox and while he was on it he took a video. It looks like he had great fun on it and it looks good to. Did you have fun on the flying fox, we did? What was your favorite part of the week? Why?

Michelle and Genevieve

6 comments:

  1. My favorite activity was caving because there was alot less waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops I forgot my name Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Flying Fox was awesome
    from Hannah and Lucie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agreeeeee!!!!
      it was so fun i loved hanging over the river!!
      LOL
      from michelle

      Delete
  4. I liked the caving because it was callenging and I had never done it before..
    From Frances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun caving too i just had no torch so couldn't see very well
      genevieve
      PS:frances you should have tried the corkskrew, it wasn' tthat tight

      Delete