Its been like this all week long-non stop! Now you can see how much Wellington deserves this title! The whole of New Zealand is covered with rain! What do you think of all this weather? When we went out there it was really hard to see with all that mysterious fog! Have you been outside lately? What we want to do right now is to sit by the fire enjoying a hot chocolate!
-By Shanaea & Joanna (:
its always raining guys
ReplyDeletemichelle
Yes, yes it is. im sick of all this rain -Shanaea
ReplyDeleteI don't like the weather. It is COOOLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Lucy xox.
ReplyDeleteIT IS WET!!!!! I love rain!!!!! I was outside this morning!!!
ReplyDeleteEmily xox
Lucy, i totally agree with you! What happened to sunny days?! Really Emily, you like rain? -shanaea xx
ReplyDeleteits DISGUSTING!!!!!! yuck!
ReplyDeleteby mcintyre and davis
i love the weather(jj)i actually hate rain!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletepeta
(is my name)
Peta, i think we knew that your name was Peta! Your right charlottes, I hate getting wet!-Shanaea xx
ReplyDeleteI <3 the rain its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei like it more than sun :)
that was hannah
Deletehannah l
DeleteOur house is so cold cos we are on the top of a hill and so we get all the wind!!! It is so cold and we dont get hot chocolates often cos we dont have a microwave!!! but we do have a fire which is good!!!
ReplyDeleteFrom Frances
I hate the cold weather!!
ReplyDeleteBut its an excuse to make Hot Chocolate!!
xox
From Kelly xox